Thursday, February 12, 2009

Girlfriend

I love this song recently. Girlfriend from K.
Little details about K.
K (케이, born as Kang Yoon-sung (강윤성, 姜尹城) on November 16, 1983 in Goyang) is a South Korean singer. After the failure of his first album in Korea in 2004, K crossed over to Japan.His first Japanese album, Beyond the Sea, has achieved a sales of over 300,000 copies.
(story stopped for a day)

Lyrics :

Girlfriend
Lyrics: tetsuhiro Music: tetsuhiro
Akai HIIRU no kutsu toMioboeru aru senakaKonna guuzen wa itsumo Kioku dake maki modosu
Arekara zuibun tsukihi wa nagare Boku wa tada hitori de ikite kita kedo
Fuan ya zetsubou ni make sou demo Omoide ga mikata dattaAnata wa jibunrashiku aruiteite Itsuka mata egao de aeru hi made waBaby dakedo maybe koe wa kake nai yoTe no todoki sou na Ano hi no mama no girlfriend
Ima wa nani wo shiteru no? Kuchibiru wa dare no mono
Arekara boku wa nanika wo sagashi Konna ni toomawari tsuduketeru kedo
Namida ya shitsubou ni furueru hi mo Natsu no hi wo oboetetaAnata no yasashisa wo wasure nai yoItsumademo kawarazuite hoshii karaBaby dakara maybe hitori omoidasuMujaki na egao noAno hi no mama no girlfriend
Hitonami ni magirete kasunde yuku senakaNatsukashii itami waSare no sei demo nai hazu sa
Fuan ya zetsubou ni make sou demo Omoide ga mikata dattaAnata wa jibunrashiku aruiteite Itsuka mata egao de aeru hi made waBaby dakedo maybe koe wa kake nai yoTe no todoki sou naMujaki na egao noAno hi no me and my girlfriend

Girlfriend
Lyrics: tetsuhiro Translation: Jonathan Wu
Those red heels and pumpsthey remind me of youAnd suddenly I rewind the memoriesthat are always inside of me
Moonlight keeps flowing forth and I keep on living on my own
Though despair and insecurity may get me downI keep my memories of you by my sideYou walk on, just being yourselfand one day I might get to see your smile againBaby even so, maybe you could take my handwithout saying a wordJust like when you were my girlfriend
What are you up to now? Who are your lips for...
I keep on searching for somethingand even though it may be a detour, I have to keep at it
When I tremble with tears of disappointmentI just think about the summer sunI’ll never forget your kindness becauseI hope it will never changeBaby even so, maybe you can remember tosmile innocentlyJust like when you were my girlfriend
When I’m caught in a crowd, and see peoplefade into the view, a familiar pain returnsBut it really isn’t anyone’s fault
Though despair and insecurity may get me downI keep my memories of you by my sideYou walk on, just being yourselfand one day I might get to see your smile againBaby even so, maybe you could take my handwithout saying a wordsmile innocentlyJust like when you were my girlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment