Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to SMK Green Road

Today I went back to SMK Green Road again to consult Miss Lily Liew for the scholarship stuff. I saw many juniors there. Wow, they are kind of tall. Apparently, today's kids got the enough nutrition to sustain their growth. Hahaha... Just kidding. I have heard that it is allowed to apply for JPA scholarship before you get your SPM result. Yo, listen here. Don't be mistaken. We are NOT allowed to apply JPA before SPM result is out, that's mean, we can't and NOT allowed to use our forecast result to apply for JPA. It's not opened yet. For the scholarship available now, you can check for SHELL scholarship from Google.com as reference. As general, the scholarship is available for the study of geoscience(I'm not too sure for this), engineer, IT, and business etc. It does not suit me, so I did not apply for it. I have decided to take english course instead of wasting my time to fool around lately. I must do it with all of my effort!!!!!!! and for the sake of JPA.
Last night, I get to know and befriend with a cute 92 China girl, whose name 龚斯怡. She is kind of cute and friendly. I'm very happy to know her, frankly. I never, well is seldom see such friendly China friend. TRUE!! And I meet her in MSN today. There she told me : 我今天还骄傲的和画室的朋友说我在MSN上交了一位马来西亚的可爱的女孩作朋友···
She mentioned me to her friends!!! Wow~~ I love her... Haha. Thanks a lot to her to mention me. I'm touched... Thank you. Take care friend!

click for more cards         send this card through mail

No comments:

Post a Comment